Friday, October 1, 2010

Lauren's Day of stationery

Place Card
Wedding Program
Table names with TV shows
Here's what Lauren had to say: Everyone went on and on (and on and on) about how beautiful the invitations, programs, table cards, place cards and everything were!! Here are a few pictures my photographer took - thank you for everything!
Design Notes: I really enjoyed working with Lauren over the past few months. When Lauren came to me, right away I was drawn to her wonderful personality. I knew this piece would be all about the sublte details that delivered the right message. Simple, timeless beauty. Understated elegance that speaks volumes to your guests. I chose ultra thick papers paired with deep purple. I knew I'd have to pass the test of her dad who knows a thing or two about papers.